Now is the time to build on the lessons learned through the past year and develop a strategy to guide your organization to a competitive future.
We recognize it has been a challenging year, and yet Illinois organizations continue to show resiliency. As we celebrate the 25th anniversary of bringing excellence to Illinois, IMEC is pleased to offer complimentary registration to the 2021 Conference on Enterprise Excellence. Let’s learn together to help your organization thrive as you Frame the Future.
At the FRAME THE FUTURE: 2021 IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence, you will learn from experts on a variety of topics, including:
- Agility through a crisis
- Future-proofing your organization
- Leading through disruption
- Hiring employees for skill and culture fit
- Innovation in an uncertain and complex world: Management lessons from two pandemics
- Social media and digital marketing to tell your story
- Building your workforce with today’s talent
- How to prioritize strategy when there are “fires” everywhere
- Key innovations driving outcomes in a pandemic
Through world-renowned keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and an engaging workshop, you will learn best practices in the areas of leadership, strategy, customer engagement, operations, workforce, and technology.
Whether you are new to process improvement or are on the path to leading your organization to impressive results, the IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence highlights best practices, strategies and inspiration for all individuals seeking improvement.
- Improvement strategies focused on enterprise excellence that you can introduce at your organization, preparing you to engage with team/department improvement activities to organization-wide initiatives.
- Virtual networking opportunities with leaders of role model organizations representing manufacturing, healthcare, business, education, and government/non-profit sectors.
How does the virtual Conference work?
- On March 30 and 31, return to imecexcellence2021.com for the live IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence sessions.
- Don’t worry if the timing of our sessions does not work for you, all of our presentations will be recorded. You will be able to access them on demand on the event platform when best suits you.
- Contact Emily Lee with any questions about this virtual event: email@example.com